High energy prices, inflation, shortages of skilled workers and materials, and the challenges posed by climate protection are forcing the construction and real estate industries to become more innovative and sustainable in the shortest possible time. In day-to-day business, there is often little time to rethink processes - precisely because complexity is also increasing. The challenges are enormous and can hardly be mastered alone.
The Bau-StartUp-Forum - the sister event of the successful first Baukongress - would like to support you in this process.
May 25, 2023
The event helps the industry by presenting 30 pre-selected established technology startups for the construction and real estate industry and selected partners in an exhibition. In addition, the supporting program will provide knowledge that makes collaboration with StartUps successful and more efficient.
Curated StartUp exhibition
- On the construction site: quality management, quality assurance, defect management, logistics, equipment management, demand reporting
- Between planning, management and construction site: digitalization, automation, weekly planning, construction journal, BIM, construction management, record keeping, construction execution, craftsmanship, construction documentation, building materials trade 4.0
- Planning: climate neutrality, sustainability, life cycle assessment, optimization
- Construction in existing buildings: serial refurbishment, modular, climate neutrality, sustainability, energetic refurbishment
The unique features of the Construction StartUp Forum
- Construction Tech: clear focus in the selection of StartUps on solutions for design and construction
- Practical relevance: pre-selected, immediately applicable, operational relevance for daily business
- Industry exchange: "class meeting" of the construction and real estate industry on the topic of StartUps
- Concrete tips: "Use Cases" for working with StartUps - from companies for companies.
Further information and registration: https://baustartupforum.de/
We look forward to an inspiring time with you in Cologne.
ProMaterial is the new technology network specialized in e-sourcing and online distribution of building products. The innovative SaaS technology supports manufacturers and distributors to present and efficiently sell construction materials and products with excellent data quality via various channels on the Internet. ProMaterial itself is a technology supplier and not a market participant. All groups of buyers find information about the products in the required form, in industry software solutions, online marketplaces, BIM or calculation systems or more simply via web shop. Professional customers and end users can more conveniently order a wider range of products. Under the auspices of buildingSMART International (bSI), ProMaterial is working with the industry to develop a new manufacturer-neutral description format for the properties of construction products. UniversalTypes, supported by many other software partners, are introduced in 25 country organizations of bSI.
Tel: +49 - (0) 211 962 917-11
ProMaterial Technologies GmbH
Burghofstraße 40, 40223 Düsseldorf, Germany